The Leave of Absence landscape is ever-evolving. As more and more states offer statutory Paid Family and Medical Leave benefits, it’s more important now than ever before to understand how leave of absence policies impact your employees and integrate with your company sponsored benefits.
We've partnered with The Hartford's John Robinson, Assistant Director of Absence Solutions, to discuss the current leave of absence landscape and predict what we can expect in the future. Check out our recorded webinar to learn about:
- Absence Management and Productivity
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- State Leave Laws and Employer Leave Policies
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA and ADAAA) Overview
- Cost of Non-Compliance - FMLA and ADAAA
- Employer Solutions