How to Communicate Your Next Employee Engagement Survey
Namely + Culture Amp Webinar: How to Communicate Your Next Employee Engagement Survey
When launching an employee survey the intent is clear - you want to collect, understand and act on employee feedback.
However, communicating that intent to your people can sometimes be challenging. Pre-survey communications are integral to a successful survey that collects enough data to take action on. Post-survey communications are just as important in building employee trust.
Join Monique Hughes, Senior Customer Success Manager at Culture Amp and Eric Knudsen Senior Analyst, People Operations at Namely to learn about the importance of internal communication in your employee survey strategy. On the webinar, they will cover:
- Why employee engagement surveys are useful & critical
- How exactly to communicate with employees before the survey
- A checklist for launching your employee engagement survey
- Rolling out results using the collect, understand, act model
- Communicating results to company, leaders, and managers